The must-attend event, covering all aspects of power generation – fossil fuels, renewables and nuclear energy
The 16th annual POWER-GEN India & Central Asia exhibition and conference returns to New Delhi in 2017. The event provides attendees with unrivalled opportunity to network with 5,000+ industry professionals, discover the latest technologies from 200+ exhibitors, and learn from a multi-track conference, featuring 75+ speakers. Attendees will benefit from the numerous business opportunities that exist as India moves towards the centre stage of world energy.
This unique event will provide the opportunity for you to interact with over 200+ leading exhibiting companies from India and from across the globe.
- Experience new technologies and developments
- Source new products and suppliers
- Explore business opportunities and meet new partners in dynamic surroundings
- Encounter some start up and well established companies
- Keep up to date with industry developments
- Network with industry peers and colleagues
- Create long term business relations with industry expert sales staff
- Stay ahead of your competition by determining the best products to advance your company forward
Who Attends POWER-GEN India & Central Asia
Make connections with high-level dignitaries, officials and executive management from government, utilities and private enterprises from India and around the world.
5000+ attendees 100+ Exhibitors 75+ speakers
90% OF 2016 ATTENDEES PLAN TO ATTEND IN 2017
Event Type: Trade Show/Exhibition
Date: 17 – 19 May 2017
Venue: Pragati Maidan
Location: New Delhi, India
Website: Power Gen India & Central Asia 2017