Innovation and perseverance are as synonymous with this business as oil and gas. For over a century producers have found ways to navigate challenging business cycles. Appalachia’s producers have drastically cut breakevens and improved EURs by driving down operating costs and refocusing their strategies.
This June, find out what’s working, what’s not and what’s next for upstream producers and midstream operators in the Marcellus and Utica, North America’s top natural gas-producing region.
Why should you attend?
- Hear from 20+ senior-level executives from the most active producers in the Northeast – find out what they’re doing to improve efficiency, cut costs and drive profitability
- Get the latest updates on midstream infrastructure projects coming online
- Find out where top analysts expect oil and gas prices to end up in 2017 and beyond
- Explore efficiency-focused solutions on the exhibit floor
- Network with hundreds of industry professionals – make valuable connections during the event’s 9+hours of networking opportunities
Who Should Attend?
Every DUG conference offers…a rich experience, one that is equal parts intelligence, education and inspiration.
- For landmen and oil and gas producers, the DUG program agenda offers ideas and feedback from peers about what’s working and what lies ahead for gas, tight oil and NGLs from unconventional reservoirs.
- For finance professionals and investors, the DUG experience combines data-rich presentations from key executives and informative encounters with technology providers on the exhibit floor.
- For upstream service companies, DUG venues offer market intelligence and numerous opportunities for face-to-face access to executives and operations managers, alliance partners and regional suppliers.
Event Type: Trade Show/Exhibition
Date: 20 – 22 June 2017
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA